It's been a while! What's been going on? (MAJOR LIFE UPDATE BLOG!)

Hello everyone who actually reads these! It's been a while!

Last blog post got like 87 views somehow??? So I suppose these posts do have some sort of audience. 

Anywho, I like writing these when I remember to do so anyway... so... here we are... 

I thought I'd give a major life update on what's been going on because why not? Ain't that what blogs are for?

Plus, I do want to get back to writing on this blog regularly and I don't feel like I can do that without catching my readers up. So what happened since the last blog I wrote? Quite a lot:

The Engagement

If you watch my YouTube videos and streams, then it's no secret if you paid attention that I got engaged to my girlfriend of 3 years! I've been referring to her as my Fiance at every mention since April.

I don't care for going into major detail cause that's my private life and stuff but it's obviously changed my life as I'm now set to get married! I've been making sure that a lot of time is spent with her and that she's still among my life's largest priorities.

Photo Exhibition

Although required by a college assignment, I have completed one of my greatest accomplishments in getting my own photography in a show! 

I have made a huge fuss about it on my YouTube channel and a banner for it is still up on my website!

The project was called Mara & Claudia and I totally recommend a look!

See the Mara & Claudia website here!

Working on getting everything setup and getting it going took a lot of time but it was worth it and let me finally graduate!

Graduation

As of May 10th, I've been officially graduated and am now the proud holder of a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts within the area of Photography. I can consider myself a professional Photographer and since I graduated with a Minor in Illustration, a professional Illustrator as well!

The M-T Creations 2026 Summer Splash Blast

Once I was graduated and had a party to celebrate it, I was left to my own devices. I didn't go to Spain this year because I had to focus on what was next... so while I began a search for my first out-of-college job, I decided it was time M-T Creations got a whole bucket load of content to host. I had struggled to find the free time before graduation but then I finally found time and I took very good advantage of it!

There's nothing special about M-T Creations 2026 Summer Splash Blast videos in particular, they're all very normal M-T Creations YouTube uploads. The umbrella name for this promotion was simply for that: Promotion... and a bit of hype to my avid grand average of 24 viewers! Aside from that, somehow the channel has reached 1,615+ subs since the release of M-T Creations 2026 Summer Splash Blast videos! 

It had a really good run, although around the middle of it all, it had to slow down quite a bit as I shifted my focuses in life for more important things.

Moving Out

Around mid-July, I found a job! My Fiance found a job before me and we were relying on where her job would be located in order to find where we were going to live. We did find the perfect spot, I found a job in that area, and we found ourselves a really nice cozy apartment to live in. Dealing with apartment stuff sure did take a lot of time and effort but it was worth it and I love my cozy new home. 

First Job

I'm not going to publicly talk about what my first job is because I want to keep that private until I no longer am employed in that current workplace. Although I will say it's a nice seasonal position that'll leave me to continue the job search later on but it's been a great start! It is a photography job and one I had hoped to get after college where I'd get to actually manage a camera. Before graduation I had heard about how hard it was to find a job as principal photographer. But with this job, I'm the one behind the viewfinder and I work with a team of other photographers as well!

I can't wait until I'm in a place where I can reflect and talk about where I've been working. 

But for now, I'm going to refrain. None of my coworkers actually even know I have a YouTube channel. I have nothing to hide or be embarrassed of but I wanna keep work and life separate for the pure comfort of it. 

As one would imagine, having a job is quite time consuming and tires me out. This, coupled with spending time with my fiance, doing chores around the house, and focusing on my new life, I had to push aside some time I would have to work on YouTube stuff. I gave myself some time to settle in and get used to my new living situation and now I feel like I'm gaining back that time so I can work on things more often!

And first things first... I wanna just keep focusing on what I was wanting to do before!

M-T Creations Renaissance continues... what's next?

On the topic of what’s coming next to the word of M-T Creations, there’s quite a bit! 

I’m hopeful to take advantage of the higher amount of time that I have to work on the projects that I wish to work on. Work has been busy and tiring but I’ve still been trucking along to get things back to full throttle.

I would go into greater detail about where the M-T Creations Renaissance is at and where it’s heading but I feel like that deserves its own blog post.

What I will say is that I’m on a good trajectory to get more done for M-T Creations Creates, The Mapping Unit, and a lot of more work done on my animated web series Welcome to Chipocot.   

All progress is still slow and steady but I’m anticipating it all to build up further. 
 
Alongside these major projects I’m working on smaller things too like development for my stories, characters, and some small animations.

But with all that said, this is simply where I’ve been and where I’m at currently.

The gears have been silent but still moving under the hood. 

I know I haven’t written in this blog for a while but I’ll gladly still write up more updates and if anyone ever comments, I’m here to answer! 

Thank you for reading and staying tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 year with the Bambulab A1

I'm Rock-aTired of the Rock-afire

Welcome to the Official M-T Creations blog!